Catastrophic injuries can leave an innocent accident victim suffering from permanent disabilities. What were once simple daily activities can prove difficult when you have sustained a catastrophic injury. The medical care, lost wages, and other bills relating to the injury can quickly add up, leaving the individual injured for life and without the financial resources to pay for their care and well-being.
At Bakersfield Law Group, we understand firsthand that all serious injuries can have a great physical, emotional and financial cost. We fight for your legal rights and seek the maximum financial compensation allowed by law and never settle for what an insurance company claims your injuries are worth.
Not only do catastrophic injuries often result in permanent disabilities that affect every aspect of an individual’s life, these serious injuries often have a significant impact on the victim’s family members. You may be able to relate. Perhaps you have had to quit your job or stay home more in order to care for your injured one love. The result is additional financial and emotional burdens on your shoulders. At Bakersfield Law Group, our attorneys understand that you need financial compensation for your hard work and we will fight to work hard for what you deserve.
Examples of Catastrophic Injuries
There are countless way in which an individual may suffer a catastrophic injury at the hands of another person or business.
- Car crashes, such as rollovers, t-bones, head on collisions, and multi-car pileups are among the most common causes of catastrophic injuries.
- Spinal cord injuries: Devastating injuries to the neck or back can result in trauma to the spinal cord. These injuries can lead to temporary paralysis.
- Traumatic brain injuries: Victims of catastrophic brain injuries often suffer from long-term, on-going physical and mental disabilities.
- Burn injuries: Severe burns, perhaps from an auto accident or workplace accident, can result in permanent disfigurement and nerve damage.
- Internal organ damage: When the heart, lungs, liver, and/or other organ is permanently damaged as a result of an auto accident workplace injury, it could affect every aspect of the victim’s life.
- Multiple bone fractures: When an innocent suffers multiple bone fractures in the same accident, he or she may experience long-term effects and a lifetime of reduced physical abilities, including the inability to perform work duties.
- Amputations: Losing one’s limb may occur as a result of a serious crash or on-the-job injury. Medical expenses can add up very quickly.
Compensation for Catastrophic Injuries
It’s a fact that catastrophic injuries can have an enormous financial, emotional, and physical impact on victims and their families. An experienced accident attorney in Bakersfield will fight to help you recover compensation for your injuries, such as:
- medical bills
- lost wages
- future wages
- loss of life’s enjoyment
- emotional pain and suffering
If you or a loved one were seriously injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, contact our experienced personal injury attorneys today to discuss your potential for financial recovery.
Don't Settle For Less Than Best.
Contact Bakersfield Law Group today.
To discuss your potential case with an experienced catastrophic accident attorney, contact our offices today for a free consultation.